by Laura Berthold Monteros
Tickets to the 105th Rose Bowl Game presented by Northwestern Mutual are now on sale to the public online through Ticketmaster and PrimeSport. “The Granddaddy of Them All” is held in the Rose Bowl Stadium on Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2019 at 1 p.m. The match-up this time around will be the traditional Pac-12 Conference vs. the Big Ten Conference.
Here’s what fans need to know:
- The Rose Bowl Game is a contractual sell-out, meaning rival teams and dignitaries hold most of the tickets, so those set aside for the public are limited.
- There is a limit of four tickets per person.
- Individual ticket prices start at $160 plus Ticketmaster fees.
- In addition to online sales, tickets can be purchased by calling Ticketmaster at (800) 653-8000.
- Prime Sport offers various VIP, hospitality, event, and travel packages.
- Teams will be announced on ESPN on Sunday, Dec. 2.
- More information on the game is at www.tournamentofroses.com.
- Tickets for Pasadena residents usually go on sale the first weekend in December.
Watch this space for more information on how to get to the game and what to bring when we post “Insider’s Guide.”